Here is a list of benefits.
1. You can study, work and live - If you will be invited by the government you will have the right to study, live and work in any of the 10 provinces you wish to stay.
2. Social benefits, that a Canadian Citizen has - These are some of the most significant factors why people want to migrate to Canada. - Free medical facilities - Free education for children
Yes, Health Care is free, and it covers almost everything in your medical expenses. Education is also free these include transportation, books, and even low-cost meals for some schools. This will be until 12th grade of the student.
3. Permanent Residency Extension - As long as you have stayed at least 730 days (2 years) for the 5-years residency in Canada, you qualify to extend your PR. It doesn't have to be consecutive, and you can visit your country and fly back to Canada again.
4. Apply for Canadian Citizenship - You are required to stay at least 1095 days (3 years) it could be non-consecutive.
5. Sponsor your family members for Canadian Residency. - Spouse - Children - Parents - Grandparents - Brother, Sister, Niece, and Nephew - Grandchild whose parents are deceased (must be under 18 years old and unmarried)
6. Worry-Free Entry and Exit - You are allowed to travel outside Canada without limits. At the airports, you will have the privilege to join the reserve line for the PR holders and Canadian Citizen. Less hassle every travel as this line is shorter and easier to pass immigration.
7. Launch a business or startup - This is not mandatory, but if you want to start a business then Canada is a very good place to do it. You are free to make your own money and support yourself.
8. Dual Citizenship - Canada allows you to hold a dual citizen. You just have to be aware of your country's specific rule if it allows you to hold a dual Citizenship.
9. Visa-Free Travel - Canadian PR holder enjoys the privilege to travel to 24 countries without a Visa such as Aruba, the Bahamas, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and even the UK.
10. Free English/ French Classes - The government offers free classes for English and French for the PR holders which will be taught by highly qualified teachers. You can choose to take classes online or offline.
For in-depth knowledge on how to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada, feel free to set an appointment with our friendly consultants.
The Visa Center located at 101 NBQ Building, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai UAE. Office timings are from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm daily. TVC’s landline number is 04-331-0006. Their Facebook page is: The Visa Center.