Why Study in Perth, Australia?
With a population of just under two million people speaking over 170 languages, Perth is probably one of Australia's most diverse cities. Around one-third of the students studying here comes from different countries. The city's infrastructure is tailored to maximize engagement with students, so you'll likely feel at home. This is one of the best cities to study and work in Australia especially if you are hoping to pursue a future in the mining and agriculture sectors. Let's take a look at some of the advantage of studying in Perth.
- Western Australia is the epicenter of the nation's mining industry.
- Many of Perth's educational institution has strong connections to the mining industry
- Western Australia placed within the top 50 agriculture and forestry, earth and marine sciences and civil and structural engineering in the QS World University Rankings by subject.
HIGH DEMAND IN THE JOBS MARKET
- Health care and social assistance
- Construction - Retail - Education
- Perth is predicted to face a shortage of skilled workers in the next decade like truck operation, drilling, and welding.
AFFORDABLE STUDENT LIFESTYLE
The median rent in Perth is much lower than in bigger cities like Sydney and Melbourne, so you're more likely to have additional savings. No headaches, you can just focus on your study and work instead on your pay cheque.
Perth accommodation offers cool and modern design, the hottest technology and fresh furniture. You can choose to have your own bathroom in your own room. They have very flexible contracts and all-inclusive rates which include utilities, Wifi, access to the gym, communal space and working facilities.
To know about the most suitable Visa for you, feel free to set an appointment with our friendly consultants.
The Visa Center located at 101 NBQ Building, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai UAE. Office timings are from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm daily. TVC’s landline number is 04-331-0006. Their Facebook page is: The Visa Center.
823 Al Ghaith Tower, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi UAE.
Office timings: 11am-8pm / 02-508-9066
2nd Floor JFG Bldg., San Juan South, Cabiao, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Office Timings: 9am-6pm / +63917-156-2521