You had a great time studying in Australia and gained so much knowledge you can use for your future endeavor. After Graduation, you have to decide whether you stay using your newly acquired knowledge and gain experience or go home and use it there. You also have the option to pursue your studies to a higher level of training or learn a new field of education or return to your country to further your studies.
Assuming you made up your mind to remain in Australia to pursue your studies or work, first, you have to check if your Visa allows you to stay.
Here are the things you have to check:
1. Check your Visa expiration date and conditions
- First, you have to know when your visa expires
- If there are conditions that will prevent you to stay
- Check your other Visa Conditions.
2. Apply to stay longer before your Visa Expires
- If your Visa does not have any conditions to prevent you to further stay, you can apply for a new Visa while your current Visa is Valid
- Your current Visa might offer a pathway to another Visa you can apply.
3. If your Visa has expired
- Your options for applying a new Visa is limited
- The government expects you to leave, you are staying unlawfully if you have an expired Visa.
- The government can take enforcement action such as detaining you.
If you are returning home after your study here are some tips you can consider:
- Shipping goods back at home
- Getting Exam results
- Joining Alumni Organizations
- Claiming the security bond back from your rental accommodation
For further knowledge on how to start your journey studying in Australia, feel free to ask our friendly consultants.
The Visa Center located at 101 NBQ Building, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai UAE. Office timings are from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm daily. TVC’s landline number is 04-331-0006. Their Facebook page is: The Visa Center.