What is Residential Care Officer? Someone who provides care and supervision for children or disabled person in group housing or institutional care.
Personal Care Officer role differs from the Nursing Support Worker, Personal Care Assistant, Aged or Disabled and carries a higher ANZSCO Skill Level. They are primarily unengaged in looking after the day to day needs of patients and clients. In addition, Personal Care Officer has strategic and long term oversight of client care. In this way, there might be a tendency to assume roles in the field primarily about personal caregiving. This is why submitting the corresponding well-documented evidence in support of an application is absolutely crucial. To enlighten more about the Personal Care Officer tasks, ANZSCO listed as follows:
- assessing clients' needs and planning, developing and implementing educational, training and support programs
- monitoring and reporting on the progress of clients
- interviewing clients and assessing the nature and extent of difficulties
- referring clients to agencies that can provide additional help
- supporting families and providing education and care for children and disabled persons in adult service units, group housing, and government institutions
For in-depth knowledge, if you have the potential as a Residential Care Officer applicant feel free to set an appointment with our kind consultants.
101 NBQ Building, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai UAE. Office timings are from 09:00 am – 8:00 pm daily. TVC’s landline number is 04-331-0006. Facebook page is: The Visa Center.
823 Al Ghaith Tower, Hamdan Street, Abu Dhabi UAE.
Office timings: 11am-8pm / 02-508-9066
2nd Floor JFG Bldg., San Juan South, Cabiao, Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Office Timings: 9am-6pm / +6344 333 9017